6 Best Night Vision Camera will help you to secure your house. Because the security camera is an essential factor in protecting both your home as well as business areas.
However, people are careful to eliminate the suspicious things happening in the day time. But people face some difficulties during the night time to oversee every area of home and business.
However, many of the robberies and kidnaps is happening at night times. But Night Vision Camera will help you to stop the criminal activity.
However, this night vision camera will work as a deterrent against crimes such as burglaries and theft. But it is not an easy task to find out the best night vision camera.
However, you don’t have to worry about all this thing because I have made a list of best cameras. Below the paragraph, 6 Best Night Vision Camera has mention, which will help you a lot.
6 Best Night Vision Camera
1. Arlo Pro Wireless Night Vision Camera
Arlo Pro is one of the best indoor night vision camera, which is available at a reasonable price. However, this security camera is coming up with various latest features which is mention below.
- Wireless camera
- 130-degree field of view
- 2-way audio
- Motion and sound-activated alerts
- Rechargeable batteries
- 7 days of free cloud storage
- USB storage for backup
- 100+ decibel siren
- Work with smart devices like IFTTT, etc.
- Smart siren
- 2-way audio feature
- Easy to setup
- Smart night vision functioning and technology
- Battery life is less.
- Motion Detection is not responsible.
2. Wyze Cam
Wyze Cam is one of the best indoor night vision camera, which is available at a reasonable price. However, this security camera is the best option for you, which will fulfill your needs.
Wyze Cam will provide you clear and fast day and night live footage through the Wyze app into your smartphone. However, these applications are supported only on Android and iOS smartphones.
Hence, you can obtain an alert with the help of motion and sound detection. However, you can see the detected video footage for free up to 14 days. Hence, monthly subscription or fees for cloud storage is not required.
- 1080P full HD video resolution
- Live stream video footage through your smartphone
- Works with Alexa
- Supports 2-way audio function
- Motion and sound detection
- Easy to install
- Fluctuations in connectivity to the network
- Bad reliability in security purposes
- Spy issues
3. Arlo Pro 2
Arlo Pro 2 is an effective and affordable outdoor night vision camera. However, this security camera is coming up with various features mentioned below.
Arlo Pro 2 will secure your outdoor spaces while you are away from your house and business area. However, these security cameras capture the footage with superb 1080p HD quality.
Whereas, Arlo Pro 2 is a 100% weather resistant and wireless camera. However, it can be easily used both indoors as well as outdoors.
But it also has a rechargeable battery to access 24/7 Video Recording upgrades easily. However, this security camera is inbuilt with 100+ device siren and 2-way audio.
Arlo Pro 2 can easily catch every moment because of advanced motion detection and night vision. However, you will get 7 days of free cloud storage and also receive motion and sound-activated alerts.
- 1080p HD video quality
- Weather Resistant
- Advanced motion detection
- Easy to install
- Optional CVR recording upgrade
- Works with Alexa
- Battery life is not reliable.
- Problems in troubleshooting
- Frequent offline failure.
4. Foscam Outdoor Night Vision Camera
Foscam is one of the most popular Night Vision Camera because of its excellent high-quality HD resolution. However, it has a wide-angle of view, which will cover a large area.
Foscam Outdoor Night Vision Camera is a high-quality HD digital video camera. However, you need an internet connection and devices like a laptop or smartphone to see live footage.
But the process of the Plug and Play setup is very much more comfortable than other cameras. However, this camera also has 30 Powerful IR LEDs for night vision up to 65 feet.
If any motion is detected, then you will automatically receive alerts. However, all video footage can be easily stored on a hard drive or micro SD card. However, if you need extra storage, then you can use the Foscam Cloud service.
- Good Quality outdoor camera at a reasonable price
- Infused advanced WDR
- Include smart technology
- Many of the time, disconnect from a network connection.
- Setup is a little bit difficult.
5. Amcrest WiFi Indoor Night Vision Camera
Amcrest is one of the most popular Night Vision Camera. However, these security cameras are working well and also support many features.
Amcrest is providing many features such as Motion Alerts, PTZ, and Night Vision. However, you will receive text and email notifications with the help of the Amcrest View Pro app.
Hence, lifetime Support and 1-Year Warranty is also provided by Amcrest. However, another feature of these cameras includes two-way audio, WPA2/AES encryption, and dual-band 2.4 GHz.
- Easy to set up and use
- 90-degree field of view
- Provide cloud video backup
- Infrared Night Vision Up To 32 ft.
- Include pan, tilt, zoom capabilities
- Doesn’t connect with WiFi till it is full strength
- The software used in this camera is messy.
6.Trivision Outdoor Camera
Tivision is providing 1080p full HD resolution at 18 fps. However, it is also offering 2 Megapixel resolution and 3 Megapixel with 4mm focal length.
Whereas, these security cameras have a Wide-angle lens. However, it is also providing infrared night vision up to 60 feet.
But these security camera is coming up with 24 powerful IR LEDs. However, this security camera has In-built Micro SD Card DVR up to 128 GB.
These security camera is also providing a motion sensor and free email alerts. However, you can easily autosave footage to Google Drive, Email, FTP, and many more.
- Easy to use and install
- Free apps are given for Android and iOS.
- Free lifetime support and full supporting devices
- Motion detection
- Instant alerts will be sent to your device.
- Free instant in-app alerts
- Live stream video footage
- No monthly storage and online subscription are required.
- Video recording is not stable.
- Doesn’t connect, if you change the network setting