7 CCTV camera types which will help you a lot. There are various CCTV camera types available in the market.
However, there are a variety of solutions available for every industry. Hence, it is very much difficult to select which CCTV camera is best for you.
But you don’t have to overthink because I have made a list which will help you a lot. With the help of this list, you can quickly know which security camera is best for your business premises.
Below the paragraph, 7 CCTV camera types have mentioned with their benefits. With the help of this article, you can quickly know which type of CCTV camera has best for your business.
7 CCTV camera types
1. Bullet CCTV Cameras
The design of the Bullet camera is iconic, which is easily visible. However, the shape of this camera is cylindrical, and it is eligible to observe long distances. Bullet cameras are mostly installing outside of the premises.
- Providing surveillance at long distances
- Highly visible and works as a deterrent
- It also safeguards against rain and glare.
- Safe from dirt in disputing climates
Bullet cameras are mostly using outside of big enterprises such as property management, manufacturing, and farming. However, they are recording beautiful quality pictures and also send an alert if any movement is detected.
2. Dome Cameras
Dome Cameras is the most commonly using and popular CCTV camera. The name of this camera gets because of its dome-shaped casing.
However, these are very careful CCTV cameras in appearance. Hence, this security camera didn’t stop the criminals from deterring.
Because the dome casing of this device makes it indeed hard for people to see in which direction the camera is pointing. Hence, this creates an atmosphere of anxiety for probable robbers reaching in all ways.
- Sufficient for both use indoor as well as outdoor
- Indistinct design implies it is easy to setup.
- 360-degree rotation which can cover all corners
- Vandal-resistant dome implies it’s difficult to deter with the camera.
Dome camera is one of the best types of CCTV cameras for hotels, shops, casinos, and restaurants. However, the design of this camera enables you to control a larger angle of your premises.
Dome CCTV Cameras is also best for indoor use. Because it is installing on the ceiling to encompass all angles of your room.
3. Day and Night Security Cameras
These types of CCTV cameras have created primarily to regulate effectively. However, they will record clear video footage in the daytime and even in the night-time.
- Usually, record video in both color as well as black and white.
- The record even in dark condition
- The casing of the camera ensures the camera against components for exterior surveillance.
- Also function direct sunlight, poor lighting, despite glare and reflections.
There are different CCTV camera types which is installing for outdoor use. But the additional sensitive imaging makes this camera unique from all of them.
However, this is an excellent CCTV camera for business premises in an outdoor climate with fluctuating light conditions.
4. Wireless CCTV Camera
Wireless cameras are one of the best and most popular types of CCTV cameras. However, this security camera has built to decrease the installation time.
Wireless CCTV Camera also creates the impression of the camera greatly tidier. However, it is a significant component for places like museums and churches, etc.
- Video footage is automatically transmitted over the internet; hence, you can easily view from anywhere.
- Simpler to install than another CCTV camera
- Secure and easy access storage for archive footage
- Sensitive and clear appearance
- Less noticeable fitting
Wireless CCTV camera is one of the best security option significant for a spotless presentation. However, the discreet appearance of this camera helps it to stir into the interior. Less maintenance and set up required for this camera.
5. PTZ Pan Tilt and Zoom Cameras
PTZ camera is the best option for you, which will provide complete control over recording. However, the lens of this camera can tilt up and down, pan left / right, and zoom in and out.
- Tilt and Pan feature gives the 360-degree field of view.
- The optical zoom feature will offer you to focus strictly on subjects.
- The image resolution is best; hence, facial features can be defined.
- Providing entire control over recording
it is one of the best types of CCTV cameras using for distant viewing. However, it is popularly using in crucial retail climates because of its additional features.
This security camera is known as the best CCTV for business premises. However, the camera can easily cover a vast area, even when it is not controlling remotely.
6. C-Mount Security Cameras
A C-Mount security camera is the best option for the people who want to modify the field of vision. However, this type of CCTV camera are coming up with detachable lenses which is switched to monitor altering extents.
C-Mount cameras are heavy like a bullet camera, and they act as a noticeable deterrent for immoral activity.
- The highly noticeable appearance that prevents robbers
- Special lenses is fitted to expand the range of the camera to 40 feet.
- Weatherproof which makes it suitable for outdoor use
- The twisted camera casing is added to ensure the camera in cold climates.
C-Mount Security Cameras are using to observe a distance of road located to your premises. However, it is popularly using in logistics and utility industries. This CCTV camera types is also using in industries that regulate in manufacturing.
7. Infrared Night Vision CCTV Cameras
This type of CCTV camera is designed to operate in dark conditions. However, Infrared Night Vision CCTV Cameras are achieving clear footage by using infrared technology.
Hence, this type of CCTV Camera are expensive than a day and night camera.
- Easily record footage in the presence of dust or fog.
- Infrared LEDs enable clear recording in dark environments.
- Recording black and white footage at night and color in the daytime
- The infrared cut filter will automatically activate in the daytime for clear video footage.
Infrared Night Vision camera are one of the best CCTV Cameras for night vision functionality. However, it is an excellent option for the organization that wants ultra-reliable recording in dark conditions—for example, manufacturing plants, banks, and farms.